The Murho Estate was a Chieftaincy and later a Zamindari (estate) Of Yadav(Ahir) In Erstwhile Bhagalpur district of Bihar (now in Madhepura district)
Common Languages Hindi
Government Zamindari Estate
- Unknown Babu Panchanan Mandal (first)
- 1941-1949 Babu Bindheshwari Prasad Mandal
- Established 1700
- Acceded To India 1949
Currency Indian Rupee
Dominion of India
Today Part Of Bihar,Republic of India
The name of the estate derives from a Murho village of Madhepura District.Members Of The Murho family were very big landlords of the kosi division.
The Murho Zamindari (Estate) was ruled by Majhraut Clan of Yadava.It was the largest and respected zamindari estate of Kosi Region (Bihar).
Babu Rashbihari Lal Mandal
Babu Rashbihari Lal Mandal was an ardent freedom fighter,philanthropist and social reformer. According to litterateaur Dr.Bhupendra Narayan Madhepuri,Rashbihari Babu was scholarly in Many Languages like Hindi,English,Urdu,Persian,Bengali,french and Sanskrit.
Bindheshwari Prasad mandal
Chairman Of Mandal Commission and Former Chief Minister of Bihar,Babu B.P Mandal was born in Murho raj family.He was the third son of Zamindar Babu Rash Bihari lal Mandal.
List of Zamindars
- Babu Sri Panchanan Mandal Was the first chieftain of Murho.He Had two sons of whom the eldest son Paraw Mandal became his Succeessor.
- Babu Paraw Mandal,He had five sons named Indrajit Mandal,Miterjit Mandal,Ramdhan Mandal,Gurdayal Mandal and Ramdayal Mandal.
- Babu Ramdayal Mandal,Became next Chief of zaminadari.He had two sons Raghuvardayal and Kishundayal Mandal
- Babu Raghuvardayal Mandal became head of Zamindari estate in mid 19th Century.
- Babu Rash Bihari Lal Mandal (1880-1918),He had three sons Bhuvneshwari Prasad Mandal,Kamleshwari prasad Mandal,Bindheshwari Prasad Mandal.
- Babu Bhuvneshwari Prasad Mandal,He took Control of zaminadari estate after the death of his father Rash Bihari Lal Mandal in 1918. He was Members of Bihar-Orissa Legislative council in 1924.
- Babu Kamleshwari Prasad Mandal he was members of Bihar Legislative council in 1937.
- Babu Bindheshwari Prasad Mandal,Former Chief Minister of Bihar and Chairman of Backward Clasess Commission.
4 thoughts on “Murho Estate”
Hello to every single one, іt’s ɡenuinely a pleasant
for me to pay ɑ visit this web site, it consists of precious
Also collect the information about Babu Gurudyal Mandal and Lady zamindar Sakalwatti Mandalayan also belongs to Murho estate